Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I downloaded it, but it says I need to have older one already to install it.

I can't setup mapsource unless I have one already. Where can I get the first one? Is it free?

Comment

Why are you trying to load mapsource?? it is redundant and out of date now.
      Garmin have released Basecamp to replace mapsource, try it at

http://www.garmin.com/en-US/shop/downloads/basecamp

Its simpler to load.

John

Comment

thanks for this. hope i could make it work

Comment

Training Center

Originally posted by Jan View Post
          Download training center HERE
          Run it.

Download mapsource upgrade version 6.13.7 HERE or version 6.15.7 HERE
          Run it.

If you want to install the RoadGuide.ph free map, you can download it HERE

Having trouble installing Mapsource? Try these workarounds courtesy of legtu.

Solution 1

Solution 2
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I followed the link to the training center, but didn't see anything on that page labeled training center. Maybe I need to update my contact prescription...

Comment

Basecamp - Mapsource.

Why are you wanting Mapsource? it is now redundant, also not supported any more.
            The current program is Basecamp, the download is available on the main page of the forum. It also allows you connect to the current and future Garmin GPS, whereas Mapsource does not always work with them.
            Its simpler to use, and is being updated regularly by Garmin, its also free.

Comment

hi

will the basemap work in nuvi 205

Comment

It seems after a google search that your Nuvi 205 will work in Basecamp, but if you create a route in basecamp apparently this not transfer to your nuvi, so an alternative is to create the waypoints and then transfer these to your nuvi, then let your nuvi create its route.

Though by now Garmin may have sorted that out. Or maybe they will suggest you buy a more updated model of Nuvi.

Comment

Not able to download basic map

Hi I am new here and a PC dummy.

have been able to down load the basic map, at least it says down loaded under downloads. How ever does not appear....Been through the set up and ex file etc.
                  When I click on it under down loads it starts another circle of installations....Still no map.

Any tips for a dummy appreciated. (using a PC tried fire fox and Chrome

Comment

Hi. If you were able to install the map, it will be viewed using mapsource.

Kindly read the FAQ thread for more guidance. Or click this link to FAQ Thread http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthrea...ot-for-Newbies

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
                    Hi I am new here and a PC dummy.

have been able to down load the basic map, at least it says down loaded under downloads. How ever does not appear....Been through the set up and ex file etc.
                    When I click on it under down loads it starts another circle of installations....Still no map.

Any tips for a dummy appreciated. (using a PC tried fire fox and Chrome

Comment

hi guys im new here.. thank you

Comment

Working...
                      X