need help on my 2DIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need help on my 2DIN

i purchased a 2DIN(w/0 GPS-china made) player last sept., and have it installed on my altis, and now I want to have a GPS-mapping to be used esp. in metro manila, can u pls. help me to find installers of GPS here in manila. thanx

Hi guys...same problem here, purchased a GPS capable HU and want to have it activated, there is an SD card slot for GPS but I do not know what to program or software to put in it..

Comment

Are they running on what sort of OSes (if any) these HUs?
      ʇɐʞө uoʇµ!uɓ p∩ʇ ʍɐʎ bo!uʇƨ, ꞁөɐ٨ө uoʇµ!uɓ p∩ʇ pʁөɐq ⅽʁ∩wpƨ, ʞ!ꞁꞁ uoʇµ!uɓ p∩ʇ ʇ!wө.

Comment

Gps

I have the same problem with my 2DIN mine does have a car slot but how do we make it work?

Comment

Can you guys try to contact the shop or guy you bought the HU from and ask more details about it? Specially ask if the unit you have is Garmin Compatible or not or at least as B2 asked, what Operating system are they using. Someone in the group was able to convert China made GPS units to work with Garmin XT, but then Garmin XT is now unsupported by Garmin.

If we talk about Garmin units... I know that Garmin GVN52 or GVN53 should be compatible with any LCD HU with a Video Input, but might not work with touch screen, but those units will come with a remote control. At least these units are compatible with RG maps.

TTFN
          Arvin

Comment

China 2DIN HU most probably runs on WIN CE? Then you could install Garmin Mobile XT! How to get it is another question and that we can't help you with here!
            Last edited by jonatle; 09-07-2010, 21:15.
            Questions? Check Out The: "HOW TO"

Comment

Originally posted by jonatle View Post
              China 2DIN HU most probably runs on WIN CE? Then you could install Garmin Mobile XT! How to get it is another question and that we can't help you with here!
              Hi i think the garmin xt would work and can you please show us where to find the entire content of the SD card

Comment

Got your China GPS working already?

Kmusta po yung gps nyo, is it working already?

Comment

Originally posted by megakewl03082002 View Post
                  Hi i think the garmin xt would work and can you please show us where to find the entire content of the SD card
                  Ok na po ba gps nyo sir?

Comment

Help on my Head unit

Originally posted by toursaver3 View Post
                    Ok na po ba gps nyo sir?
                    I also have the same problem.
                    Last edited by Jan; 10-14-2010, 11:32. Reason: illegal software discussed. last and final warning

Comment

Originally posted by fullmetaljacket View Post
                      I also have the same problem.
                      you are not running legal software.
                      we cant help you.
                      any persisting upon your part will get you banned.
                      How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

Working...
                      X