konting tulong po **NEED HELP**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

konting tulong po **NEED HELP**

I purchased a nuvii 850 and downloaded the standard philippine map (gmapsupp.img) copied and paste it to my garmin folder when it was plugged in my pc . But, it does not show the map on my gps or give me the option of ready to navigate when I select a destination . please help because Im new at this and I just want to set my gps for my first time back in the phils in 25 years !!!

Originally posted by bote_bakal View Post
    I purchased a nuvii 850 and downloaded the standard philippine map (gmapsupp.img) copied and paste it to my garmin folder when it was plugged in my pc . But, it does not show the map on my gps or give me the option of ready to navigate when I select a destination . please help because Im new at this and I just want to set my gps for my first time back in the phils in 25 years !!!
    Try to get a satellite lock outside. Map should show up.

Comment

you need to first get a satellite lock, 3 or more sats before you get the "Ready to Navigate" to appear. And then you can also see your location on your GPS.
      You need to get to an open area with clear sight of the sky and wait between 1 to 10 min (cold start) for your unit to get a 3D lock.

Comment

Maybe you haven't selected the Map Set yet. (Tools-Settings-Map-Map Info-then check the Phil map, uncheck the others) HTH.

Comment

san ka nag download dude paki pasa namn jan o?!

Comment

Originally posted by imp0storpers0n View Post
            san ka nag download dude paki pasa namn jan o?!
            Please post in english. We do have members who are not conversant in tagalog and we don't want to alienate them. If you want to post in the vernacular, you can do so but it must be accompanied by an english translation, FYI. Re your query, please search this forum for the appropriate download thread of that which you are looking for.

Comment

Working...
            X