Nokia 500 auto navigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nokia 500 auto navigation

Hi good day to all mga sir gumagana ba ang nokia 500 auto navigation satin? san po ba pwede makakuha ng compatible map? complicated ba ang install ng map or meron kaya shop na pwede mag install ng map para sakin? pasensya na po padala lang sakin wala kasama installer and manual eh
    sana you guys could help me out
    TIA

Originally posted by iddle_hans View Post
    Hi good day to all mga sir gumagana ba ang nokia 500 auto navigation satin? san po ba pwede makakuha ng compatible map? complicated ba ang install ng map or meron kaya shop na pwede mag install ng map para sakin? pasensya na po padala lang sakin wala kasama installer and manual eh
    sana you guys could help me out
    TIA
    Hi iddle Hans, welcome to roadguide, can you please post in english as we have foreign visitors/ members in this forum, if not you may opt to put a translation. Now with regards to your query, i'm sure our fellow members are willing to help. fyi our maps are Garmin compatible. I think you should have a Garmin software XT in your nokia. If you have please refer to how to section in this forum

Comment

Originally posted by jspalaroan View Post
      Hi iddle Hans, welcome to roadguide, can you please post in english as we have foreign visitors/ members in this forum, if not you may opt to put a translation. Now with regards to your query, i'm sure our fellow members are willing to help. fyi our maps are Garmin compatible. I think you should have a Garmin software XT in your nokia. If you have please refer to how to section in this forum
      sorry about that sir I didnt know that we have foreign visitors. wont happen again thanks for the heads up and thank you for the info sir ill just reffer to our how to section. by the way my nokia navigator is not a cellphone its purely gps navigation and handsfree device for your cell. i hope the software is compatible with my device

Comment

sorry about that sir I didnt know that we have foreign visitors. wont happen again thanks for the heads up and thank you for the info sir ill just reffer to our how to section. by the way my nokia navigator is not a cellphone its purely gps navigation and handsfree device for your cell. i hope the software is compatible with my device
        No worries sir, checking from the net, the Nokia 500 uses the software Route 66 Navigation 7 software (their old model) and switch to to Nokia Maps (the same found on Nokia smartphones). I'm afraid it might not be compatible to Garmin maps, I maybe wrong-calling Borgie and AMF )

Comment

Originally posted by jspalaroan View Post
          No worries sir, checking from the net, the Nokia 500 uses the software Route 66 Navigation 7 software (their old model) and switch to to Nokia Maps (the same found on Nokia smartphones). I'm afraid it might not be compatible to Garmin maps, I maybe wrong-calling Borgie and AMF )
          thanks sir ill try out the maps that we have here but if in case it doesnt work is thereany other site that could check to down load a map

Comment

thanks sir ill try out the maps that we have here but if in case it doesnt work is thereany other site that could check to down load a map
            im still trying to look for a compatible map for my nokia 500 but unfortunately i cant find any. can somebody please help me thanks

Comment

im still trying to look for a compatible map for my nokia 500 but unfortunately i cant find any. can somebody please help me thanks
              you need garmin mobile xt for roadguide map to work.
              FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiji0463 View Post
                you need garmin mobile xt for roadguide map to work.
                where can i get the garmin mobile xt sir? is there a shop that i could just go to and pay for the installation of the map? thanks

Comment

Working...
                X