Lake caliraya paradise fishing resort

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lake caliraya paradise fishing resort

well tried fishing today saw others catch big ones but its so windy and cold there today that i just caught only 1 and after landing it slip may hands and back to the water

heres a pay pond waypoint
    Attached Files

here we are boybakal , our speciality. ha ha ha

Comment

Many years back, me and my son fish for bass in Caliraya every weekend-- rain or shine! That was a regular activity for about 3 years until my work sched got in the way.

I still have a couple of Quantum rods and Shimano reels... Bunch of lures in tackle boxes... Memories... I hope I can find time to fish again... Feel the fish bite...

Comment

Si amf it would be nice if you pm me your exact coordinates where you catch Bass im not lucky in caliraya.. maybe pantabangan dam is my best bet to catch one...

Comment

Pantabangan is the place to be for bass nowadays, according to my dad. You guys members of PGFF?

Comment

I am newbee Philippines game fishing Foundation.
            last year I attend full year tournament.
            but BASS Anglers Sportsman Society of the Philippines, Inc. ( Bassphil )
            is the one most trip to pantabangan for bass fishing.

Comment

8 Largemouth Bass

First time to fish in Caliraya we caught 8 Bass for 3 hrs not bad...We really had a great time. Planning to go back soon!

Comment

Lagos del Sol Resort, located along the beautiful Caliraya Lake in the province of Laguna, Philippines, a lake they so-called kissed by the sun, is a place where you can relax and enjoy the comforts of modern facilities amidst the unspoiled beauty of mother-nature, for they have water sports here such as, boat ride, wind sail, or water ski. If you love fishing activities, Caliraya is the only place in the Philippines where you can enjoy bass fishing. Or, simply enjoy the cool breeze - just laze by the poolside, use the sauna, or soak in the jacuzzi, enjoy the sun, wind, and be pampered with luxury and hospitality that is distinctly in this place.

Comment

just laze by the poolside, use the sauna, or soak in the jacuzzi, enjoy the sun, wind, and be pampered with luxury and hospitality that is distinctly in this place.

Comment

Working...
                  X