Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help i getting a philippine gps map for uzone u7 gps unit

Hello:

I was able to buy recently a GPS model UZONE U7 GPS UNIT . (The direct link to the product page for this unit is http://www.szuzone.com/gb/prod_detail.asp?id=42 ) when I passed by Xiamen, China en route to Manila. My problem is it only contains a China GPS Map and I cant find a compatible Phlippine GPS Map for use on it.

From the looks of it. It uses Windows CE 6.0 based GPS Map. The GPS Map was provided by a Careland company. Can anyone help me get hold of a compatible map software for my unit? Thanks a lot in advance.

JAMES KEVIN TY
    jkty@astroleaguephils.org
    Last edited by jkty5597; 10-17-2009, 15:35.

Originally posted by jkty5597 View Post
    Hello:

I was able to buy recently a GPS model UZONE U7 GPS UNIT . (The direct link to the product page for this unit is http://www.szuzone.com/gb/prod_detail.asp?id=42 ) when I passed by Xiamen, China en route to Manila. My problem is it only contains a China GPS Map and I cant find a compatible Phlippine GPS Map for use on it.

From the looks of it. It uses Windows CE 6.0 based GPS Map. The GPS Map was provided by a Careland company. Can anyone help me get hold of a compatible map software for my unit? Thanks a lot in advance.

JAMES KEVIN TY
    Hi Kevin & welcome to Roadguide. Imo Garmin XT can be installed in your gps...

Comment

Hello Borgie:

How can I get a Garmin XT here? How ca I install it to the unit. Im a newbie in GPS unit and use Can you help me with a step by step guide? Thanks a lot in advance.

Originally Posted by jkty5597 View Post
      Hello:

JAMES KEVIN TY
      Hi Kevin & welcome to Roadguide. Imo Garmin XT can be installed in your gps...

Comment

Originally posted by jkty5597 View Post
        Hello Borgie:

How can I get a Garmin XT here?
        Sorry, you can't get it here. You have to buy from Garmin. Please check out Garmin's site for more details...

Comment

Originally posted by Borgie View Post
          Sorry, you can't get it here. You have to buy from Garmin. Please check out Garmin's site for more details...
          Sir Borgie is right, Garmin Mobile xt will cost you about 99 usd plus you have to worry about compatibility on your unit At this price i will suggest low end nuvis which is costing around 130-150usd less hassle.

Comment

Working...
          X