any asian maps? (free)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MalSing Maps

Updated weekly, download from http://www.malfreemaps.com/viewtopic...22c0e9df3947f5

The downloaded file will/should install to Mapsource without any problem.
    I stay on the leading edge of obsolescence!!
    "It seems to be a law of nature, inflexible and inexorable, that those who will not take risk cannot win" John Paul Jones

Comment

where can i download free and updated thailand/bangkok map? thanks

Comment

I wonder if just renaming the files just like Garmin Mobile XT trick will do the trick for our Nuvi units?

http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthrea...=multiple+maps

TTFN
        Arvin

Comment

how to download these malsing file? tnx..

Comment

sirs, any maps for Korea? thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by trekker View Post
              I'm running a Nuvi 760 and have the Philippines, MalSing and Thailand maps loaded without any problem. Just put them into Mapsource and transferred to the 760.

On a recent trip to Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand I found them to be very useful ... except for Thailand which is mainly only good for Bangkok.

hi sir, i would like to ask where can i get a free thailand map specially bangkok area, thank you very much in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by trekker View Post
                I'm running a Nuvi 760 and have the Philippines, MalSing and Thailand maps loaded without any problem. Just put them into Mapsource and transferred to the 760.

On a recent trip to Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand I found them to be very useful ... except for Thailand which is mainly only good for Bangkok.
                MFM's Sg-My-Bn-Th maps have improved. Bangkok's not perfect but it'll get you around most bits, northern part's like our 1.07, well... I think most of them (mfm contributors) usually travel to the southern part, hence it's more up to date... they should have Pattaya's Jomtien Beach soon... ... and other updates in Songkhla province.

what sucks in tracking in bangkok is when you're under 2 tiers of flyovers. I was using the 765 to track inside a car with v-kool tints and no rerad to help me with the signal.
                Last edited by B2Bomber; 11-25-2010, 09:56.
                ʇɐʞө uoʇµ!uɓ p∩ʇ ʍɐʎ bo!uʇƨ, ꞁөɐ٨ө uoʇµ!uɓ p∩ʇ pʁөɐq ⅽʁ∩wpƨ, ʞ!ꞁꞁ uoʇµ!uɓ p∩ʇ ʇ!wө.

Comment

Originally posted by orido View Post
                  hi sir, i would like to ask where can i get a free thailand map specially bangkok area, thank you very much in advance.
                  Originally posted by trekker
                  Updated weekly, download from http://www.malfreemaps.com/viewtopic...22c0e9df3947f5

The downloaded file will/should install to Mapsource without any problem.
                  ʇɐʞө uoʇµ!uɓ p∩ʇ ʍɐʎ bo!uʇƨ, ꞁөɐ٨ө uoʇµ!uɓ p∩ʇ pʁөɐq ⅽʁ∩wpƨ, ʞ!ꞁꞁ uoʇµ!uɓ p∩ʇ ʇ!wө.

Comment

Any latest free map for Hongkong and Thailand ?

Guys,
                    Any latest free map for Hongkong and Thailand ?

Comment

Working...
                    X