Car Mounted GPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by razorspells View Post
    ... I bought the mount at cdr-king, Robinsons Place Manila, P150 lang yan.. Windshield Mount Universal Holder CDH-306C. During that time out of stock lahat and doon lang meron yan...

Bad news, not available na raw sa mga CD-R king stores, I inquired online sa site nila. Sayang. Meron ako nakita sa Megamall (store fronting CD-R King) nakadikit pa sa window.... P750

Comment

Hi vubando, I suggest you try this last one.. try calling their inventory department directly at 6664569.. Their online support told me it's out of stock but when I called the number they told me that they had the last couple of pcs. left at cdr-king Robinsons Place Manila... This was 2 months ago...

I went there and it was not displayed on their shelves and they had to find it in their storeroom, 8pcs left and I was able to buy one... Goodluck!

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
        i for one do not believe that to be your car....
        No snacks in sight? khit isa? kuya, you disappoint me
        Manong, nobody knows me in this forum... I have to behave and set a good example.

Comment

my setup

im using a nuvi 780 with a external antenna and suction mount down below my aircon vent. I like the nuvi for great display and connecting to my phone. I also have a 276C mounted with suction mount on the window. I use the 276c for recording as im more familar with it. I usually just watch the map on the nuvi and if i see some missing track ill switch on the 276C. I am still in the process of learning the nuvi.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by chaz2009 View Post
            im using a nuvi 780 with a external antenna and suction mount down below my aircon vent. I like the nuvi for great display and connecting to my phone. I also have a 276C mounted with suction mount on the window. I use the 276c for recording as im more familar with it. I usually just watch the map on the nuvi and if i see some missing track ill switch on the 276C. I am still in the process of learning the nuvi.
            if you know how to use the 276, the nuvi will be dead easy....
            How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

if you know how to use the 276, the nuvi will be dead easy....
              you know , im happy to hear that and i hope to meet you in subic at the EB. I love the nuvi for just viewing the map but im still trying to learn how to get data from it. I really believe the 276 is better at recording data. I am still actually a beginner at learning all this stuff and sometimes shy about making a bad post. I do have fun just gathering all the data i am ejoying this as a hobby. If i never said it before , then ill say it now , Thanks alot for letting me join.

Comment

Originally posted by chaz2009 View Post
                I really believe the 276 is better at recording data.
                you can drop the "at recording data"

the sheer amount of options / settings just make it impossible to compare.

ever got lost and used the trackback? wonderfull isnt it, should be in every GPS.

the possibility of deciding when objects appear....

if only it had a better antenna....
                How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

you can drop the "at recording data"

the sheer amount of options / settings just make it impossible to compare.

ever got lost and used the trackback? wonderfull isnt it, should be in every GPS.

the possibility of deciding when objects appear....

if only it had a better antenna....

i was always lost before , till i became a member here.

Comment

My set up nuvi 760 with garmin porrtable friction mount. Seldom use my suction cap it leaves mark on my tint.

Comment

Hi pompi cruz.. nice pic.. Is the friction mount stable on the dashboard when driving on speed bumps or pot holes?
                      Thanks for sharing...

Originally posted by pompi cruz View Post
                      My set up nuvi 760 with garmin porrtable friction mount. Seldom use my suction cap it leaves mark on my tint.

Comment

Hi pompi cruz.. nice pic.. Is the friction mount stable on the dashboard when driving on speed bumps or pot holes?
                        Thanks for sharing...
                        Sometimes you have to adjust when driving on speed bumps, overall its fine with me.

Comment

Universal car mount holder

Hi vubando, I suggest you try this last one.. try calling their inventory department directly at 6664569.. Their online support told me it's out of stock but when I called the number they told me that they had the last couple of pcs. left at cdr-king Robinsons Place Manila... This was 2 months ago...

I went there and it was not displayed on their shelves and they had to find it in their storeroom, 8pcs left and I was able to buy one... Goodluck!

Oops sayang Bro too late, nagpabili na ako sa friend ko sa HK.
                          Nagpadagdag na rin ako ng 3 pcs. extra.

Sa mga interested click here

Comment

hi vubando, no problem.. nice pic! I also saved your link! Thanks for sharing...

Originally posted by vubando View Post
                            Oops sayang Bro too late, nagpabili na ako sa friend ko sa HK.
                            Nagpadagdag na rin ako ng 3 pcs. extra.

Sa mga interested click here

Comment

here's mine

Comment

hi jspalaroan, nice pic... that's in ATC park lot... hehehe Thanks for sharing..

Originally posted by jspalaroan View Post
                                here's mine

Comment

Working...
                                X