Car Mounted GPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car Mounted GPS

Just wanted to share some car mounted GPS pics. People lets see your pics.. post it here..

Samsung Omnia w/ CDR King Mount [Windshield Mount Universal Holder CDH-306C]

Garmin Nuvi 265WT w/ CDR King Mount [Windshield Mount Universal Holder CDH-306C]

Garmin Dashboard Disk used with the vehicle suction cup mount

RoadGuide Map (Contributor's Version) with my customized POI MMDA Proximity Alert along Doctor A. Santos Ave. Paranaque

RoadGuide Map (Contributor's Version) inside BF Homes Subd. along J. Elizalde Street, Paranaque
    Last edited by razorspells; 03-29-2011, 10:22. Reason: fixed broken pics

I mounted mine high up where it will not obstruct my view, yet still within "peek" view and reach of my right hand without having to lean forward.

Driver's view:
    There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

Nice pics oj88.. thanks for sharing...

Comment

Nice setup guys!

@razorspells, san mo nabili ung pang mount mo? I wanna get one too! hehe

Comment

Thanks jaysondin87... I bought the mount at cdr-king, Robinsons Place Manila, P150 lang yan.. Windshield Mount Universal Holder CDH-306C. During that time out of stock lahat and doon lang meron yan.. This mount is memorable because this is what got me started on RoadGuide. I did not know how to get to that place and the RoadGuide map helped me to get there...

Originally posted by jaysondin87 View Post
          Nice setup guys!

@razorspells, san mo nabili ung pang mount mo? I wanna get one too! hehe

Comment

Originally posted by razorspells View Post
            Thanks jaysondin87... I bought the mount at cdr-king, Robinsons Place Manila, P150 lang yan.. Windshield Mount Universal Holder CDH-306C. During that time out of stock lahat and doon lang meron yan.. This mount is memorable because this is what got me started on RoadGuide. I did not know how to get to that place and the RoadGuide map helped me to get there...
            Nice sulit yun sir a! Wow may sentimental value pa yung mount! hehe! Will try to grab one ASAP. Off to CD R King! ehhe (sana ok yung quality! )

Comment

no problem... so far ok naman... it sticks to the windshield real good.. nadaan ko na yan sa speed bumps, pot holes.. ok naman.. just don't leave it always exposed under the sun the whole day... maluluto and lulutong yung suction cup na parang chicharon.... hehe goodluck!

Nice sulit yun sir a! Wow may sentimental value pa yung mount! hehe! Will try to grab one ASAP. Off to CD R King! ehhe (sana ok yung quality! )
              Last edited by razorspells; 08-31-2009, 11:56.

Comment

car mounted GPS

Nice set up , Has anyone tried the air vent mount ?

Comment

hi elx221.. thanks, I saw that on ebay and I think it's stable... was gonna try it but I'm worried that the close proximity of the unit to the aircon might damage it because of moisture.. also in my case I need the full blast of the aircon during hot and humid days...

Anyway... anybody using a bean bag friction mount? Please post some pics..

Originally posted by elx221 View Post
                  Nice set up , Has anyone tried the air vent mount ?

Comment

car mounted GPS

Tnx razorspells. The vent in my car can be closed individually, so as to prevent cold air from blowing at the back of the nuvi unit... The mount if it holds may be better than the suction mount, also the position will not obstruct windshield view... just some of my thoughts...

Comment

no problem elx221 , I think it's a strong hold and you are right it does not obstruct the windshield view.. I might try it.. hehehe...thanks for the info...

Tnx razorspells. The vent in my car can be closed individually, so as to prevent cold air from blowing at the back of the nuvi unit... The mount if it holds may be better than the suction mount, also the position will not obstruct windshield view... just some of my thoughts...

Comment

Originally posted by razorspells View Post
                        no problem... so far ok naman... it sticks to the windshield real good.. nadaan ko na yan sa speed bumps, pot holes.. ok naman.. just don't leave it always exposed under the sun the whole day... maluluto and lulutong yung suction cup na parang chicharon.... hehe goodluck!
                        damn! hehe wala na sa CD-R King sa southmall! any idea where I can buy that mount ? hehe

Comment

I suggest you try calling cdr-king inventory.. I sent you the number via PM... I think the situation is still the same and it's all out of stock.. try Robinsons Place Manila Branch.. when I bought mine, there were 8 pcs left but it was not displayed on their shelves.. so maybe they still have it.. good luck!

damn! hehe wala na sa CD-R King sa southmall! any idea where I can buy that mount ? hehe
                          Last edited by razorspells; 08-31-2009, 22:04.

Comment

car mounted GPS

ur welcome razorspells, please update me when and where you get one ...

Comment

yes, I will update you and post a photo.. heheh

ur welcome razorspells, please update me when and where you get one ...

Comment

Working...
                              X